Sunday, April 26, 2009

Checkmate!

As much as I don't like it. We all have to depart this wonderful (?) world. As I get older and people all around me depart...I think it's a topic worth exploring. When I was a kid and went by hospitals...I used to look hard at the top of them to see if I could see souls rising . Silly huh?
I think most peoples idea of death are probably just as silly. This is not a negative take on death. I just want to create a dialogue around the subject we all fear. I certainly do....and if you don't then you're either a psychopath, or deluded or maybe you think God will take care of you.....It's really irrelevant....I'd like to explore our thoughts on the matter.
I'
m going to start posting my impressions on a daily basis.....hope others do too.
(For some reason....I have lots of death stories.)
Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment